Event calendar 2019
Week 7 at Restaurationen
Week 7 (12-16/2) is the winter holiday. The holiday where you really need to pamper yourself in the cold season.
That is why we, with a special menu, give our guests the opportunity to do just that. A menu at an affordable price, so you can have e wonderful evening, without damaging the wallet.
325 dkk (+ booking fee)
Sunday Lunch at Restaurationen
Sunday 31/3 we are going to eat Sunday Lunch together. We´ll meat at 13:00 and it will be a lunch just like at grand mothers
3 courses from when home cooking was for real
– Cold smoked salmon with stewed spinach in tartelet
– Pork tenderloin cooked as venison, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and jelly
– Pancakes and ice cream
Tickets can be bought via our web site. Pres “Reserve a Table” and make your booking.
In May and June the Danish asparagus are at their best and that why we have to make an asparagus festival with a 4 course menu where all the dishes are made with asparagus. We serve the menu from 14/5 until and including 1/6.
Book a table well in advance, as lots of our guests love to eat the Danish asparagus.
The menu is 795 dkk and we will also compose a wine menu for the dishes
AUTUMN HOLIDAY EVENT
The Autumn Holiday (15/10 – 19/10) is in the middle of the unpredictable autumn. Exactly where you really need a bit of pampering. So just like last year, we have chosen to pamper our guests with a special Autumn Holiday event, where you can enjoy a five course menu for a cozy price.
The price for the menu is 325 dkk.
More about the menu, when the Autumn Holiday draws near. We will open for bookings in the end
Game Menu at Restaurationen
We think it is time for a real game menu.
Thus we will be serving a luxury game menu in week 44 (29/10-2/11)
- Hare terrine with pickles
- Phesant consommé with mushrooms and quenells
- Stag medaillon “Rossini” (Foie gras, Madeira Sauce and truffles)
- Grand Marnier soufflé
You can reserve your table through our homepage. Just press “Reserve a Table” and those the day you want to come.
SAINT MARTINS EVENING
10/11 is Saint Martins Evening and as tradition bids at Restaurationen, we serve our very classic Saint Martins Evening menu:
- Chicken broth with two kinds of dumplings, vegetables and parsley
- Goose roast with the whole schabam: Pickled red cabbage, white and caramelized potatoes, turntable sauce and home made pickles
- Old fashioned apple cake with whipped cream and jelly
(Of course you can have a ride on the cheese trolley before dessert)