Christmas Menu 2019
Not literally, but many have already reserved a table for the Christmas dinner, so we have better let you all know what Christmas delicacies we are offering this year.
As always we have done our best to create a Christmas menu with modern Danish food. The Danish tradition in one pocket and the present in the other.
Craftmanship all the way and focus on presenting the best Danish produce with the most taste possible.
Lots of fish, shellfish and vegetables, but of course also veal, wild ducks and desserts with what you just have to have around Christmas: Chocolates, nuts, fruits, both fresh, preserved and dried and rice.
Of course both baked desserts, ice creams and everything good
The Christmas menu is served from 19/11 to 21/12, both days included.
If you are arranging a larger private function around Christmas, “R selskaber” is the perfect private dining room, with private entrance and lounge.
We provide the unique solution for our guests
Make your reservations now, as we have only so many tables and there are only so many days to choose from
Starters 195 dkk
- Kammerskinke, 650 days dried Danish ham and tartelet with stewed mushrooms and truffle
- “Head Cheese” from cod with oysters, Jerusalem artichoke pure, chips and chives
- Smoked salmon from Hindsholm smokery, horse radish cream with celeriac, pickled apples, roe, dill and ryebread crisps
- Fishsoup, fish pickled with “Hot Spices”, safron dumplings, croutons and Brussels sprouts
- Flamed veal sweet bread with Armagnac, pearl onions, bacon and chervil
(Prepared at your table)
- Stufed rosemary pancake with langoustine, salcifies and mushroomes, glazed with Hollandaise
Main Courses 295 dkk
- Cod fish “Loebes Coves” with butter, pickled beets, chives and ryebread
- Fried halibut, baked onion glazed in Sherry vinegar, celeriac pure with browned butter and smoked salt, green cabbage in fumet with vegetables
- Braised veal filet, salted breast, breadcrumb with horseradish and parsley,Madeira sauce, leek and potato gratineed with Tilia Mondo
Cheeses 30 dkk a piece
- Served from trolly with garnish, raisin bread and “knækbrød”
Desserts 175 dkk
- Chocolate cake with chestnut custard, ising, apricot pure and rice porridge ice cream
- Orange Bavarian custard, citrus salad, orange florentine wafer and white chocolate
- Prune parfait with Armagnac, preserved prunes and cake with winter spices
This year the extra Christmas delicacies are as follows
- Foie Gras Terrine with plumb cherry compote and brioche 195 dkk
- Caviar served with blinis, schallots, crème fraiche, egg and chives 20 g. 385 dkk | 30 g. 495 dkk
- Rice á l`Amande Lisbeths way (The classic Danish Christmas evening dessert) 175 dkk